Terms and conditions of the online store www.dgkeys.com is valid from January 1, 2019.
§ 1. Definitions
The following items in the regulations have the following meaning:
- DgKeys – Means a company registered in Poland under the name: Dg Codes Arkadiusz Dużyk, with headquarters in Brzozów, street Parkowa 6, Zip code: 36-200, City: Brzozów,
REGON: 368418600 (company registration number)
TAX number (Vat number): 6861688952
Contact details: email@example.com
- Shop/store – website maintained by DgKeys, available under the domain www.dgkeys.com through which DgKeys conducts business activity consisting in the sale of products and digital content.
- User- any person using any of the Site’s functionalities and/or who has registered an account on the Site.
- Account – a personalized User administration panel available after registering and logging in to the Store, by means of which the User makes Orders or uses other online store services;
- DIGITAL CONTENT – data produced and delivered in digital form, not fixed on a material carrier, sold in the Store;
- PRODUCT CARD a website within the Store, on which a detailed description of the Product and Digital Content is available, including technical requirements necessary for the User to use the Digital Content, as well as information on the security used.
- PERSONAL DATA – means information about an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, e-mail address, IP address, location, cookie files and telephone number;
- Site – The website made available on the Internet from the address: DgKeys.com
- Purchasing User – any natural person or legal entity purchasing products via the Site
- Order – a placement of an instruction for purchase of digital goods or services by a User via the Sit
- Terms of Sale – these terms and conditions of sale, as they are updated from time to time, including any subsequent agreements in writing with the Buying User, encompassing a set of rules regulating the use of the Site and rights and obligations of Users, Sellers , constituting terms and conditions for the provision of services via electronic means.
§ 2. General Rules
- The owner and administrator of the store on the site www.dgkeys.com is: Dg Keys
- The Terms of service define the rules of using the store, accepting orders, fulfilling orders, rules for the delivery of digital content, rules and forms of payment, rules for withdrawal from the contract and rules for submitting and considering complaints.
- Terms of service are an integral part of the contract for the sale of digital content between the user and DgKeys, each user is required to read the terms and conditions and observe its provisions.
- Conclusion of an contract with DGKeys also means that the user has read and accepts these terms and conditions.
- To use the store you need a computer or other device with access to the Internet and a web browser as well as an active e-mail account. (we do not accept orders by phone).
- Using the purchased digital content may require from the user access to the Internet.
- Access to our website is made available free of charge but we may charge you for any services or products that you purchase. We do not guarantee that our website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our website.
- We may make alterations to these terms and conditions from time to time and these variations shall become effective immediately upon being accessible from www.dgkeys.com/terms-and-conditions. We will use our reasonable efforts to notify you of any such changes, which will not apply to any earlier use of the Service or purchases of Games through the Service.
- Your continued use of the Website will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms and these variations shall become effective immediately upon being accessible. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using the Service. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on the Service then these terms shall prevail.
§ 3. Registration
- To palace an order to purchase digital product in the Store, the User is obliged to set up an Account in the Store in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations.
- In order to create an Account, the User is obliged to register in the Store. Registration in the store is free.
- Registration is possible by completing the registration form
- To complite the registration you need confirm your email, by clicking on the activation link in the message.
- When your account is activated you have to add billing details to make the order.
- The registration on the Website is validated after filling the required information.
- The Customer certifies that all the information he has given when placing the order (including, but not limited to, personal data and payment data) is current and accurate in all material respects.
- The registration carried out for a purchase on this Website is reserved for adults. Any registration made by a minor person under the age of sixteen (16) years old requires the prior authorization of his/her legal representative.
- The costs resulting from any inaccurate information submitted by the Customer, or data modified by the Customer after the order has been transmitted, will be borne by the Customer.
- DgKeys reserves the right to immediately close the Customer’s account in the event that information mentioned at the time of its opening proves to be false.
- Once registered, the Customer has a login and a password allowing him to connect to his account.
- Only the account holder is allowed to log in using the login and password corresponding to that account. The Customer agrees to keep his password strictly confidential.
- As such, any connection via the Customer’s account is deemed to have been made by the Customer himself or with his authorization, unless the Customer is able to prove otherwise.
- If the Customer has a Customer account with DgKeys, he must manage and update his account information immediately to ensure the accuracy and completeness of such information.
- The Customer can ask at any time the closure of his account via this form of contact.
§ 4. Orders:
- The user is obliged to log in to the account to place an order.
- Orders for digital content can be placed around the clock, seven days a week. At the time of ordering, the User confirms that he is aware of the fact that the implementation of the contract entails the obligation to pay for the acquired digital content, as well as the obligation to cover the costs of the payment method chosen by the user. Confirmation of the acceptance of the regulations takes place by selecting the option:“I have read and agree on the terms and conditions” while you place an order.
- On the website of each product (on the product card) there is information about the digital product and the price.
- The prices of digital products posted on the store’s website are given in US $ dollars.
- The prices of digital products do not include VAT –
EU customers – VAT will be charged at the rate of 23% applicable in Poland and will be discharged to that country.
Customers from outside the EU – VAT will be charged at the rate applicable at the customer’s place of residence.
- The prices of digital products do not include costs charged by the payment operators in connection with the transaction. (do not include payment fee)
- DG Keys is entitled to enter the maximum number of pieces of a given digital content covered by one order.
- Depending on the method of delivery or payment chosen by the user, the user is obliged to provide additional data, in particular, personal data necessary to execute the order by DGKeys.
§ 5. Payments:
- We accept only PayPal, We require payment before the order is processed.
- We are waiting for payment 7 days, after this time we will cancel the order.
§ 6. Order confirmation, terms & shipping time.
- If the order has been paid for and all data are correct, we start to process them.
- If any data does not match or raise our doubts, we contact the client to explain them.
- Each order is verified individually, for security reasons we can not disclose all the methods we use for verification.
- We reserve the right to non-performance (failure to provide services in selected countries) – in this case the customer will be informed and the funds will be returned within 24 hours.
- If the transaction does not raise our suspicions. At the beginning we contact the customer by e-mail which is given in PayPal to confirm the order. It is important that you have access to the e-mail address assigned to PayPal because without it you will not be able to confirm your order.
- If the customer confirms that this email belongs to him, we will send the code to this e-mail.
- The customer can redirect correspondence from the address which is given to PayPal to the address which was given in the store when creating an account – but such a request must be sent from the address assigned to PayPal and then we will contact you via the email address provided in the store.
- We take the security of our store, your cash, your PayPal account and the security of your transactions seriously, so to confirm your order and personality, we may ask you for additional information that will help us to identify you. (We may ask you to send us proof that you are the right person.)
- We want to be sure that the order will be sent to the right person and that no one uses your account without your consent. We can order confirmation of your identity by sending additional documents. We value your privacy, that’s why on sent documents please send only the name and address shown, we do not want any of your data. After correct verification, the documents are deleted.
- If at our request you do not confirm your identity and we are not sure that we are dealing with the right person, we can refuse to process the order,
then the order will be canceled and the refund will be made within 2 business days.
- The cost of returning funds is borne by the customer ($ 0.3)
- DGkeys is not responsible for any problems related to order confirmation via e-mail, resulting from the settings of the e-mail account’s e-mail servers and its individual configuration of the computer’s security and e-mail program.
- It is in the interest of the user to have access to the email address on which the PayPal account is created.
- After receiving the message with the purchased digital content, the user / customer is asked to send confirmation that he has received the digital key purchased.
- Shipping time:
We send the codes immediately after accepting and confirming the order. It takes from 10 minutes to 24 hours. This time is counted from the correct confirmation of the order by the customer.
- The time of verification and confirmation of the order can be different, depending on how quickly the customer will respond to emails.
§ 7. Returns
- Due the nature of the item refunds will not be provided for any purchases. If you don’t accept it please do not purchase !
- Returns are possible only if the code has not yet been sent to the customer. (for example, if you made a purchase by mistake and reported it before we send the key to you)
- EU Customers:
If you reside in the European Union and you purchase a Product the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 may apply, and you may have the right to withdraw from your purchase within fourteen calendar days, commencing on the day after the date of purchase (the “Cooling Off Period”). You will lose your right of withdrawal if you start downloading your product, or if the performance of our services has begun (such as if the Product activation key has been disclosed to you), before the end of the Cooling Off Period. Please note that if you purchase services from us, the performance of our services will begin immediately after you have received our purchase confirmation email. To withdraw from your purchase within the Cooling Off Period, please contact Customer Service. If you withdraw from your purchase within the Cooling Off Period, we will provide you with a refund for your purchase.
- The cost of the refund is borne by the buyer.
Paypal charges $ 0.3 a fee for each payment received. This value is not refunded even if a refund is made.Therefore, the buyer will have to pay this fee and its refund will be reduced by $ 0.3
§ 8. Other provisions regarding digital products.
- Keys that have been correctly activated, and after that blocked or canceled or the account was locked are not refundable or complaints, the seller is not responsible for that how the buyer uses the key and whether the account on which the key was used is used in accordance with regulations of a given platform.
- The seller is not responsible for hardware problems on the buyer’s computer side which cause the game to fail, as well as for the manufacturer’s errors and game publishers that may affect the correct operation of the game. In such cases, there is no right to return or complaint.
- After the release of the game, there may be improvements, additional options or updates that are independent of us, therefore we are not responsible for them and any problems with the action or comments should be reported to the manufacturer or to the technical department of the platform on which the game was activated.
- Product description, including hardware requirements, languages and detailed options are from game producers or publishers, we are not responsible for their compliance with the actual state of the game. On the product page the information may be out of date, if you want to be sure that the game will work in your region or there is a specific language in it, please contact me before buying.
- We are not responsible for incorrect product description.
- The use of certain Digital Content requires the User to have accounts on external internet platforms in relation to the Store, such as, for example, Orgin, Steam, Gog.com. Information on this subject is always provided on the product sheet.